Saturday, May 15, 2010

IBOTIC CHICK KIDNAPS LOVER'S 3YR OLD SON.......OH NAIJA


Abeg anybody know if Kidnapping dey Naija stock market? cos i think I'm very interested in buying some shares :)
Like seriously im be like say kidnapping na the very new lucrative business for Naija ehh.

This Ibotic babe right here, Nkechi Madu, 20  kidnapped her ex-lover's three yr old son, and demended N800,000.
When asked why, the chick explained that she did it due to anger and vengeance on the boy’s father; Akeem Okerinde who she believed sexually used and dumped her..........LOL for that one.
When she was caught, this was what she had to say:

“I am shocked at my behaviour,” she said in a quiet voice: “I don’t know what came over me. I will have to go for deliverance in church if I come out of this problem."

Umm I'm happy someone finally didnt blame it on the devil this time around...and my sister trust me, you will surely go for deliverance after u spend some good time at Kiri Kiri :) I'm so excited for u

umm i guess anything now in Naija can cause for kidnapping.....ummm why u slap my brother? infact i go kidnap u.........Why u dey look my wife like that? infact i go kidnap u.......This babe no gree make i enter her. Infact i go kidnap her..... You no wan put jara for me? infact i go kidnap u.......This boy/girl body fresh well well. Infact make we kidnap am.......this pikin why u no greet me this morning? Infact i go kidnap u

 INFACT I DON VEX JARE......I GO KIDNAP MYSELF :)


(compass)

No comments:

Post a Comment