Thursday, September 30, 2010

ANOTHER CONVERSATION WITH AN UNIDENTIFIED INEXPERIENCED YAHOO BOY :)

LOAN SCHEME







Inbox

X





Rep

Kent Croft

show details Sep 27 (2 days ago)

HELLO,
Our company is a very big organisation located in  ireland,we just want to us this medium to let you know and want to assure you that we can help you with the loan you require as long as you can convince us that once this loan is being granted by my company you will be able to pay back the loan with no delays, how much do you need? and email me your direct cell number so that i can call you.
KENT CROFT
Reply

Forward




Reply

alexander

 to kentcolly2
show details Sep 27 (1 day ago)

Thanks for giving me this opportunity and i'm very excited. Well I'll actually need a loan of about $10,000 to start up my business.
My number is 203-479-2409.
Thanks and I look forward hearing from you. Wink Wink ;)

click below to read more
                                                                                                                                                                     





|

kent croft

 to me
show details Sep 28 (1 day ago)

Hello Alexander,
                How are you today? I believe that you are doing well
and fine? I received your email today and your Cash Flow Co-operation
International Gold Card Code Number:- COK/NG/217/WT/BARC/LON/XX2010.We
are delighted to inform you that we will do our utmost best to give
you the loan and i advice you contact the loan company lawyer he will
guide and let you know what to do because he will be the one to stamp
and sign some documents on your behalf here in Dublin-Ireland, his
names are Barrister Ronald Parks and his email is
ronaldparks49@yahoo.com so i advice you contact him as soon as
possible and get back to me and do email him your direct cell number
and fax number.

However, we will appreciates you to email your contact details, bank
account including your direct cell phone number and your
identification. This required information will be used for internal
and administrative reasons.
More importantly, I will submit your name and the required information
to Barclay's Bank Plc - London being the paying bank.
The Bank will commence the preparation of the loan and subsequent
release of the fund to a bank account which will be provided by
you.You can be rest assured and guaranteed that upon receipt of this
information that I will give you detailed info as it concerns the loan
and crediting into your account by swift and strictly on bank to bank
arrangements.
Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
Kent Croft

- Show quoted text -

Reply

Forward

kent is not available to chat


Reply
|


|

alexander  

 to kent
show details Sep 28 (1 day ago)

Thanks for everything Mr. Kent. You are God sent.You know you actually remind me of one my ex-boyfriends (i like boys) because his name is also Ken Croft. But he died 4 yrs ago while taking it up in the ass. In fact i don't even want to remember that. Anyways i do think you are a very nice, hardworking and goal oriented guy, and I would like to know you better. I'll take u shopping, and give u anything u want. Just name it. But most importantly, I will put you in school so that you would be able to speak and write English correctly. This will help perfect your writing skills, especially when trying to find potential Mugus. Please let me know what you think. I look forward hearing from you, and hopefully i wont see lots of grammatical errors on your next message this time around ;)
- Show quoted text -

Reply

Forward

kent is not available to chat


2 comments:

  1. LMAO..Alex u don dey turn mad man small small...lol - Jokparo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! oh gosh Lexander! abeg post him reply soon o

    ReplyDelete