Friday, October 15, 2010

WHY...WHY...WHY...WHY...WHY...WHY...WHY.....WHY....WHY...WHY...WHY...WHY...WHY????



OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY.....I actually thought this Lady was just being funny at first, or she wanted to just get attention. But its likes she's really taking this thing real serious....SHE REALLY THINKS SHE IS A GOOD ARTIST....WTF......And u see, this is where i will actually blame everyone of those people that she calls her close friends......Like for real I will never let someone i call my true friend embarrass themselves like this....poor video quality, bad voice, unattractive looks (including the extras and backup dancers), horrible choreography, awful backgrounds, absurd theme, redundant lyrics, and worst of all,  -zero sexual appeal

Infact abeg if any of una get this lady's contact info, just pass am to me, and me myself go personally yarn her my mind.... cos if she's thinking that she's gonna be like Timaya, P-squrare, Susan Boyle, and all those other successful musicians that people made fun of when they first started.......Na lie ohh.
I even believe say that woman wey sing that "Genetalia" song even stands a better chance of being famous before her :(

1 comment:

  1. i can get u her number, please talk real sense to her, trust me she looks abit reasonable in person(saw her @ a nigerian restaurant in queens).... but appears extremely dumb to the media

    ReplyDelete