Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LAST DAYS FOR KIDNAPPERS IN ANAMBRA........

So Kidnappers engages in a 30 min gun battle with the Police, as they were trying to escape with their victim. So when they were finally overpowered by the police force (shooo...hallelujah ohh) they ran away into the bush with bullet wounds, and left their victim in the car.

Anyways i did put up this post because of what the New Commissioner of Police, Murktar Ibrahim said during the press conference after the incident

“these boys should leave Anambra State entirely. I have not come here to play with them, rather, I am here on a serious mission and that mission is to rid the state of crime. Anambra is not the first place I have been to as police commissioner and all the areas I had been to I did not fail and I do not believe that Anambra will be a place I will fail.
“What I want the people of the state to do is to continue going about their normal businesses. The state must be free from these hoodlums and that is my promise to the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Hafix Ringim, the state Governor, Mr. Peter Obi and the residents.”

HA HA i think i luv this guy already....u see this na why i luv my hausa peeps...This just reminded me of my good friend Hassan, the former Commissioner of Police of Rivers State, and his PA, Isah Abdul-Majid whom were sent to PH during that period wey kidnapping became a regular thing. The reduced that whole kidnapping sh** drastically. ....OMO NO TIME FOR COCK AND BULL STORY EHH ...straight up business for real

No comments:

Post a Comment