Thursday, January 6, 2011

ALL THESE LOCAL ASS NAIJA MEN ....NAWA FOR UNA OHH

So one local man posted this on a forum, and tot this was one of those crazy stories that we keep on hearing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ove and over....infact i don tire jare...enjoy :)

I NEED HELP. MY MARRIAGE IS ABOUT TO END. I AM A DEVOTED CHRISTIAN.

I BROUGHT MY WIFE ABROAD, TO START A BETTER LIFE, NOW SHE HAS HER STAY,SHE HAS CHANGED COMPLETELY. I SPENT ALL MY SAVINGS AND EVEN BORROWED TO RELOCATE. NOW SHE HAS ACCESS TO THE FAMILY FUNDS, BECAUSE SHE IS A SOLE SIGNATORY TO THE ACCCOUNT DUE TO THE METHOD WE USED IN GETTING HER CITIZENSHIP. NOW SHE INSULTS ME AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY, THREATENS TO TAKE THE CHILDREN FROM ME. ALL THIS IS BECAUSE SHE WANTS ME TO LEAVE SO SHE CAN DO WHATEVR SHE LIKES WITH THE FAMILYS ACCOUNT. SHE SAYS I DONT HAVE RIGHT OVER THE FAMILY ACCOUNT AND THAT SHE HAS PAID ME WHATEVER I SPENT TO BRING HER ABROAD, I HAVE THOUGHT OF LEAVING HER BUT I FEEL FOR MY CHILDREN WHO ARE STILL YOUNG, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. AND TO COMPOUND THINGS MY PAPERS ARE STILL PENDING WITH THE HOME OFFICE .IF I DECIDE TO TAKE THE CHILDREN BACK TO NIGERIA I FEAR FOR THEIR FUTURE ESPECIALLY NOW THINGS ARE WORST THAN BEFOR. WHAT DO I DO? SHOULD I JUST LEAVE AND FORGET ABOUT THE MARRIAGE AND ALLOW HER TO TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN,WILL MY ACTIONS AFFECT THE CHILDREN LATER? I TRIED TO IRON THINGS OUT BUT HER BEHAVIOUR IS GETTING WORST.

HA HA HA .....is this clown actually asking us "wetin im go do?" My friend face the consiquences as a man juo. When u been wan marry the gial, u no been ask anybody "wetin u go do" Now u don come for internet  dey write article in capital letters, so we go know say na urgent situation :)

U see it still surprises me that some Naija men abroad still go back home to go find their so called wife/angel/virgin Mary/miss loyal. I still dont understand why these foolish men think that girls back home are way better than the girls outside Naija. Then they go back and marry these ibotic b#*&% and bring them over. And later u go dey cry say the woman dey fusrate ur life? Ofcourse she would fustrate ur life...what do u expect when u bring her here, and she start to dey know her right, and she go dey see fine fine boys here and there. And anytime she looks at u, she gon be saying to herself "whatta heck am I doing with this old fugly ass clown?"

So abeg i don tire to dey see people dey ask for help during this type of situation. Wetin u want make we help u for nah?...when u been dey go find the so called good home girl, i'm sure u didnt need help looking for her :)  And the painful thing is that there are thousands of Naija men in this situation (mainly in Yankee and Jand).......foolish old hags :)

3 comments:

  1. True tok o jare!...but if he was the one abroad & went to bring the gal from 9ja, how come she became the citizen & the only signatory to the account?...PLS E NO JUST CLICK WITH ME O!

    The gal saying she had paid him finish ALL he spent in bringing her abroad?...I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

    Saying he does not want to leave becox of the children is all b***s**t to me! He would had left if the gal does not have a certain hold over him! ABI HE IS NOT YET A CITIZEN OR WHAT?...SO IF HE LEAVES, HE WOULD BECOME AN ILLEGAL CITIZEN & CAN BE DEPORTED AT ANY SLIGHT OFFENCE?...me think there is more to this story o jare!

    Nevertheless, this is a lesson to ALL men looking for a 'virgin' to marry forgetting that it's not a criteria for a good wife!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ibhade u hit the nail on the head....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miseducation is the problem. Perhaps we need to re-educate ourselves.People change, they get to open thier eyes and see things differently. A virgin or someone that is not exposed at first, can always see things differently later. The reasons why some pple choose spouses or do what they do can be very absurd indeed.

    ReplyDelete