Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DUMB + SLOW...............NOT A GOOD COMBINATION AT ALLLL


So i do go to some Naija online forums once in a while, and i must tell u...u will see the most ridiculous questions and most ridiculous peeps in there. Tell me why a guy wrote this...and mind u he's being serious about it too.

Hi fellows, the problem am having currently now with my babe is that she don't allow me touch her phone, she always insist that i should not go through her phone which kept me wondering.

please what could be the cause because right now i feel insecure, she started this since she came back from where she was serving.
please i need your candid advice on how to deal with this, because i love her so much and we are planing to get married by August, but this new attitude left me thinking, i have try several ways to talk it over with her to tell me the reason why i should not touch phone, but she don't say anything reasonable.


thnxs

WHATTA HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDE????????
yes i know some women dont like guys going thru their personal stuff and what not...
but the idiot mentioned that she just recently started this behavior ever since she came back from servi(ci)ng another man :)
so seriosuly, WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDE FOR REAL?????
anyways i think my advice for this dumbass is to let me give him a real dirty ass slap right in front of his face for being such a dummy.
I no go surprise say one day she go even carry another man come ur house....and u go come online dey ask people "I need your help, what should i do"........i just hate slow ass mofos for real :)

No comments:

Post a Comment