Sunday, June 5, 2011

I THINK I LUV THIS ROCHAS DUDE!!!!!!!



So my Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has ordered immediate payment of arrears of salaries currently owed civil servants in the state.



Chief Okorocha, who gave the order yesterday when he paid an unscheduled visit to the State Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt Road, Owerri, also condemned lateness to work by some staff at the secretariat.
"My administration will not condone lateness to work and laziness. Flimsy excuses like traffic congestion would no longer be tolerated," Okorocha said.


Also, as his personal token towards the implementation of the free education and enhanced healthcare system in Imo State, Governor Rochas Okorocha has announced the forfeiture of his monthly salary.

Yo this dude aint playing tho. U see lil actions like this can vividly tell you that this Okorocha dude is here to work, and not steal, kill and destroy (lol had to put that one in). For some reason I've always liked this man ever since I saw him come out for the presidential race a few yrs ago. Although he lost then, but smth kept on telling me that this guys will come out again sometime...and here he is....the  governor of Imo State. I just pray this guys brings the change we need in Imo state, cos all dem other governors have raped that land sotey milk no fit come out of the poor state's breast again :(

Although i dont wonna start blowing his trumpet already. But at the same time i do commend him for his actions, which certainly speaks louder than words. Incase u guys dont know, i'm originally from Imo state, and its just so good to know that a positive change is coming to that land, after all these yrs.  Cos I'm just sick and tired of people  knowing Imo (esp Owerri) only for its the party grooving, and all the hundreds of thousands of females in the various universities around town.

So in a nutshell, i'm in the Rochas bandwagon now..........till further notice :)





guardianng.com

1 comment:

  1. I've always admired Rochas and I am so glad he is now the helmsman in Imo state. Anyi lemma nu anya, ma o wu onye oma ezie ka o wu onye ojoo.

    ReplyDelete