Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NAWA TO THIS GUY JARE!!!

(Ochai you a fool for this one...whatta!!!..ha ha) 


Okay, so I sat on my chair, uploaded this picture, posted it for you guys to see......and I'm still here on this same chair just trying to figure out what type of gesture this guy was trying to pull off? What were his motives before and after he took this picture? who was actually behind the camera that took this picture? why all the ashiness? There's a lot going on here.

INFACT WHY WAS THIS PICTURE TAKEN IN THE FIRST PLACE?????   

pls anyone with a serious explanation should let me know abeg :(

8 comments:

  1. LWKMD. A local champion trying to act cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks "sweetly Broken" u be correct girl jare. i appreciate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is to be Used by "U DON KOLO" magazine ..lol whats this?? lol..en no get TV??? i mean how?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LWKMD. you got me rolling over here

    ReplyDelete
  5. LWKMD!

    BTW, who are the deluded women on the right sidear? God forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those women from another planet come ohh.....I still got a lot more pics to post. just watch out for them...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. The guy dey swagger im giner abi his specs lol. On the other hand he looks like he wants to perform some Jackie Chan moves..looking at the hands.lol I no fit laff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When doing a google search on this pic it said in many pages it is a nigerian guy. and the biggest file just said: Mr. Poser ... http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201207/125086.php

    ReplyDelete