Monday, June 20, 2011

ONE OF OUR SILLY DAYS!!...HA HA HA

HA HA ...Okay I believe this video was taken in March... prob a few days before i went to Naija. So me and my wife were on our way to go pick up our son from his grand mum's place....and for some reason, we were just in some type of very hyper mood (as usual..ha ha ). So we decided to act a fool right in front of the camera. Trust me, anyone who have seen both of us can definitely tell how silly we are on a regular basis....ha ha
Anyways i did post this on facebook during that period, but i just remembered that not every reader on this blog is my friend on FB...Therefore i just decide say make I post am here just for the fun of it...ha ha....make una enjoy. I even have more crazier videos than this one...ha ha.  My people life is too short jare...so live it to the fullest!!  ;)

Shout out to my luvly/gorgeous wife, Mole...thanks for being as silly, weird and nasty like me. if not, how i for take manage??.....ha ha




5 comments:

  1. lol. what a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha I`m feeling y`all mehn..NICE NICE...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one! was waitin for you'll to start nodding your head and moving it in sync left to right..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete